How you can use the Wooden Serving Board Accessories:
- You can place roasted meat, vegetables, fruits on the Skewers
- You can put sauce bowls or directly put sauce in the 2 big holes. Usually we put one can of beer in one of the holes and a sauce bowl in the other hole.
- The deep juicy grooves are designed to help you stop the juice running off the board when you move the board or even when it is standing still on the table.
- The 2 knife holes are created to help you bring your knifes with you wherever you go. For example if you decide to serve meat on the board outside the kitchen you will place 1 or 2 knifes inside the knife holes. Then you can carry the meat and the knifes with you. When you reach the table where you will place the wooden board you can pull out the knifes and start cutting the meat in front of your guests or your clients (if you use the wooden serving board in a restaurant).
- The 2 undercut handles will help you easily carry the board without dropping it.
View the wooden serving board features here.
View our pricing: here
You can also buy RegalCook’s Wooden Serving Board from: